Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Night

Last night I finished season one Vampire Diaries *SPOILERS* and oh my gosh golly. I was so happy when Damon kissed "Elena" but it turned out to be Katherine which made me very mad. I never really had a side up until that moment. I was so happy and now I just want Damon and Elena to be together. Poo. Well I didn't make cookies yesterday so I will make them today. I went exploring and found where Calico is all day. She is in this area behind the barn to the left. I went in there and found her there it was so funny. Then she laid on my bed all night and left when I was going to bed. All in all it was a fun night and am excited to see what happens tonight. Oh and we got internet at home now.. so I might be doing homework all night if I don't finish it here... Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment